* This survey was conducted during the month of October-November 2019, 78% of respondents were in the 24 to 54 years age group, 56% were females, and 44% males and belong to various professions such as Business and Financial Operations, Arts, Design, Entertainment, Media, Management Professionals, Education, and Training and Medical.
“Kriya Yoga, controlling the mind directly through the life force, is the easiest, most effective, and most scientific avenue of approach to the Infinite. In contrast to the slow, uncertain “bullock cart” theological path to God, Kriya may justly be called the “airplane” route.”
— Paramhansa Yogananda
Kriya Meditation teaches the meditation techniques taught by Paramhansa Yogananda. Meditation is a state of intense awareness achieved by stilling and concentrating the thoughts. It is a journey to the center of our own being, a process so perfectly natural that we don’t have to learn how to meditate. Rather, we have to unlearn those habits and attitudes that keep us from experiencing our natural state of expanded awareness.
We offer regular how to Meditate workshops, and daily morning and evening group meditations at our center. Group meditations are especially helpful for those who are new to meditation, as the energy of the group supports and encourages them in their efforts. Once a week, every Wednesday, we have guided meditation for beginners.
Those interested in learning Kriya Yoga can join us for the entire course that prepares the aspirant to receive initiation into kriya yoga. Kriya yoga is an ancient and sacred yoga technique that has been practiced by saints and sages for thousands of years. In the modern age, this technique has been introduced by Mahavatar Babaji through his disciple, Lahiri Mahasaya, to be taught and shared with true and sincere aspirants seeking spiritual evolution. This technique has been mentioned by Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita and by Patanjali in his Yoga Sutras.
Kriya Meditation is a part of the global spiritual movement of Santosh MARG, Founded in 2018 by Dr Santosh Parab, disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda, Santosh MARG is committed to helping people live in Joy!
From peace, calmness, and stress-free living to the lofty peaks of Liberation and Moksha, the teachings of Kriya Yoga are for everyone.
Feel free to join our online offerings on Energization Exercises, Guided mediations in English and Hindi, Healing Prayers, Kirtan, Book Study – Bhagawad Gita and Autobiography of a Yogi, Satsang, and much more…
Currently, all our offerings are through Facebook. Follow us on Santosh MARG
Paramhansa Yogananda said that the first step to deep meditation is single-single-pointed concentration and relaxation, and that is exactly what we’ll learn in this class. This is a single 3-hour class, where we will share the Hong-Sau technique of concentration. The Hong-Sau technique will help you experience deep calmness and stillness, and help you manifest these qualities in your daily activities. During this session we will cover:
• How to overcome the restless mind
• Deep relaxation at will
• Correct posture
• How, when and, where to Meditate
• Establishing a daily routine
परमहंस योगानंद ने कहा कि गहरे ध्यान की ओर पहला कदम एक-एक-केंद्रित एकाग्रता और विश्राम है, और यही हम इस कक्षा में सीखेंगे। यह 3 घंटे की एकल कक्षा है, जहां हम एकाग्रता की हांग-साउ तकनीक साझा करेंगे। हांग-साउ तकनीक आपको गहरी शांति और शांति का अनुभव करने में मदद करेगी, और इन गुणों को आपकी दैनिक गतिविधियों में प्रकट करने में मदद करेगी। इस सत्र के दौरान हम कवर करेंगे:
• अशांत मन पर कैसे काबू पाएं
• इच्छानुसार गहरा विश्राम
• सही मुद्रा
• कैसे, कब और कहाँ ध्यान करें
• दैनिक दिनचर्या स्थापित करना
This 4-class series is an in-depth study of the Yogic Path and lifestyle. The key component of this series is the learning of 39 Energization Exercises that were developed by Paramhansa Yogananda. These exercises will give us the ability to recharge our body at will by drawing in cosmic energy from the universe. The class duration is 3 hours. Throughout the 4 weeks, we will continue to deepen our meditation practices and teach 10 Energization Exercises in each class. During the series, we will cover the following topics:
• Principles of Energy, Will & Magnetism
• Overview of Yoga – Bhakti, Gyana, Karma and Raja
• Ashtanga Yoga & Yamas and Niyamas
• Overcoming Habits
• Applying Yoga Principles in Daily Life
• Mapping your Spiritual Progress
At this point the spiritual aspirant shifts from being a student to becoming a disciple. Discipleship doesn’t mean a change in your outward life or the renunciation of worldly life. It only means a deeper inner relationship with the Divine through the channel of the Guru. Several new techniques are taught during this class series. All of them are essential to the practice of Kriya Yoga, helping to perceive the subtle spinal currents and the sounds of the chakras. This series consists of 4 classes of 3 hours each. The following aspects are covered throughout this level of classes:
• Understanding the need and role of the Guru
• Recognizing a true Guru & Attunement with the Guru
• Pre-requisites and right attitudes of a true disciple
• The lineage of our Masters, Mission of Yogananda, Santosh MARG’s mission
• Discipleship Ceremony
• The techniques of Mahamudra, Aum Technique and Navi kriya
During this final level, we study many of the deeper teachings of the Yogic path, all the while continuing to practice all the meditation techniques that we have learned in the previous levels. We begin to really lengthen our meditations, allowing for longer, deeper sadhanas. This 4-class series of 3 hours duration each covers the following areas:
• Introduction to Kriya Yoga and The Anatomy of the Astral body
• The Yugas, with emphasis on Dwapara Yuga (the age of energy)
• Yogananda’s interpretation of the Gita and Kriya Yoga in the Gita
• Long meditations & kriya related Q&A
• Technique of Jyoti Mudra
After completion of this series of classes, there will be the Kriya Initiation Ceremony where qualified students will receive the sacred diksha in Kriya Yoga by a Kriyacharya.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved